- Fixed typo in NCover.Reporting command-line help
- Fixed issue in handling output in NCover.Explorer that sometimes caused crashes
- Resolved crash in registration application.
- Fixed issue causing a crash on Windows Server 2008 R2 relating to communication between NCover.Console and the profiler.
- Updated theme handling to restore default themes if theme configuration is completely deleted (can only happen by manually deleting the theme files).
- Removed a typo in the reporting XSLT
- Fixed a problem where cyclomatic complexity would sometimes roll up for filtered code.
- Fixed problem with trend ordering
- Added exception when a settings file is invalid, rather than just working with the given command line arguments.
- Fixed a memory leak in coverage calculation.
- Resolved issue relating to code security checking during CLR JIT.
- Resolved issue relating to communicating large sets of settings to the profiler.
- Improved console output handling in NCover.Explorer to be less crash prone when applications end unexpectedly.
- Changed NCover.Reporting to report minimum coverage threshold errors to standard error instead of standard output.
- Improved error output during coverage file load in NCover.Reporting to be more descriptive.