- If this field is populated, it will be used as the pattern of the next new filter created.
- Click this button to create a new filter. This button is only enabled if every filter already created has a non-blank pattern.
- When a filter is selected, you can use this button to see if the filter will 'filter' the text in field to the left (near #1).
- When a filter is selected, this button will remove it.
- This field is the pattern of the filter. You can change the pattern simply by editing the text.
- Controls whether the filer will include elements it matches (thus excluding items that it doesn't match), or whether it excludes elements it matches.
- Determines what type of element the filter is supposed to match. Options are "Assembly", "Class", "Source File", "Method", and "Namespace".
- Whether the filter's pattern should be interpreted as a regular expression or as a wildcard when matching elements.
- This panel shows all the filters currently applied to the active coverage file.