In the past two weeks we've worked hard to resolve those small nagging bugs that show up after any release, and we're proud to announce the resulting NCover 2.0.2. Among the improvements in this release are:
- Fixed a NullReferenceException that bothered many users generating HTML reports, especially those using C++ code.
- Resolved a problem in the HTML output that caused links on modules pages to not work.
- Fixed other miscellaneous bugs in the way HTML output is rendered.
- Tweaked NCoverExplorer to give better status indication in the saving dialog, so that large coverage XML files don't make NCoverExplorer look like it is not responding.
- Fixed issues involving running NCover 2 under TestDriven.NET on 64-bit Windows.
- Other minor fixes