Features and Improvements
- Up to 6x less memory use when creating the FullCoverageReport.
- 33% speedup when creating the FullCoverageReport.
- NCover.Reporting now recovers from invalid regular expressions and prints an error message.
- Fixed null references exceptions that could happen when creating a FullCoverageReport with trends when there were holes in the trend data.
- Fixed misc. errors in the documentation.
- The "Script Helper" button in NCover Explorer is now enabled when no coverage file is open.
- Updated the NCoverReporting30.xsl file to work with CC.NET by default. Consult the updated documentation and this blog entry to set up CC.NET with the new xsl.