Features and Improvements
- Significantly reduced NCover memory requirements.
- Added support for NUnit 2.5.5
- Added more graceful handling of unexpected trend and coverage file unloads in NCover Explorer.
- Increased the types of invalid coverage files that the //rif argument can correctly detect.
- NCover.Console now warns when options not supported by the installed license are used. Previously, it would refuse to execute.
- Fixed integration with TestDriven.NET -- when opened by TD.NET, NCover Explorer updates the coverage data automatically, instead of asking to do so.
- Fixed several conversion bugs that affected people upgrading from NCover 2 to NCover 3.
- Fixed a threading problem in NCover that showed up in programs that made heavy use of multi-threading.
- Added missing tooltips on the Project Options page in NCover Explorer.
- Other misc. fixes.