Features and Improvements
- We have a totally updated source code viewer. Files load 5-20x faster than before with 60-80% less memory. You are now able to select code in the viewer.
- Enhanced ASP.Net code behind coverage. We now group and merge all of the code behind information into one location allowing you to quickly inspect your coverage.
- Improved merge speed on large files running in up to 50% less time.
- Adjusted trend report to show the graphs inline with the module or namespace for improved readability.
- Update the spark line to show spaces if no data was available.
- Numerous performance improvements.
- Source code may now be selected in the code viewer.
- Fixed css issues and removed doctype from xslt so it will not appear in the middle of the cc.net page.
- The signature of internal classes in method signatures is now calculated correctly for internal classes in the same assembly.
- Method signatures that referenced nested types from other assemblies weren't being created correctly (they only had the name of the nested type, not the fully-qualified name).
- RDP'ing into a remote machine while NCover was running would close NCover when you disconnected.
- Fully explicit regular-expression patterns for satisfactory thresholds on modules weren't working because the algorithm didn't test against the correct property.
- Improved output when the Ncover "bitness" does not match the application "bitness".
- Fixed size issue on project windows to allow for smaller screens.
- Fixed issue with Properties in the TreeView. They did not reflect the correct stats if a get or set was excluded.
- Ignoring the same missing source file twice no longer results in an exception.
- Fixed random null reference issues in the trend pane with older data.
- Fixed issue reading NCover 2 files containing illegal Xml characters (obfuscated assemblies).