- Repaired NCover Explorer crash that occurred when attempting to open a search result's non-existent source files.
- Resolved asynchronous read issue that sometimes displayed in the NCover Explorer console when covering services.
- Updated uncovered code blocks detection algorithm to avoid having entire files incorrectly marked as uncovered in certain scenarios.
- Improved NCover Explorer configuration file save to avoid an UnauthorizedAccessException.
- Fixed the Generate Report button in the Generate Reports dialog; this button was sometimes disabled even though no configuration issues were reported in the dialogue.
- Reduced NCover's memory footprint when running coverage against the same subprocess multiple times in a single coverage run.
- Made several small tweaks to command line output for NCover.Reporting.
- Improved the design of the NCover Registration UI in several places.