Features and Improvements
- Sped up processing of filters. Roughly 2x faster when filtering source files.
- The window that reports errors now has an email field, in case NCover was not bought by whoever is using it.
- When the reporting tool doesn't understand its command line, it now displays the command line it was given and its help.
- Redesigned the source code control. Roughly 1.5x faster.
- Added support for v2.1 reports back into the reporting tool. Sped up processing 1.5x, and load times (into a browser) roughly 5x for large (10+ meg) files.
- Fully implemented CC.NET Support.
- Added 16 new xml/html reports.
- Fixed an exception that was caused when certain nodes in the tree view were selected.
- Fixed lockups in the NCover Explorer gui when loading large coverage files (90+ megs).
- IIS and Services now respond to the "Wait for App Load" (//wal) argument.
- Excluding documents yielded incorrect coverage stats under some configurations.
- Closing NCover Explorer w/ the [X] in the upper-right corner could wipe configuration information in some circumstances.
- Opening a project would ask to save the prior project twice.
- Exceptions were reported twice.
- Fixed various exceptions that were caused by relative paths to coverage files, trend files, log files, etc.
- Fixed an exception (in NCE) that happened when NCover doesn't create a coverage file.
- "Remove Selected Filter" button was removing all of the filters.
- Fixed incorrect license violation messages that were triggered by an empty HtmlReportDir.
- If the "Working Directory" option in NCover Explorer project settings pointed to a directory that did not contain NCover.Console.exe, NCover was unable to run.
- Dragging and dropping a coverage file into NCover Explorer just opens the file if coverage isn't already loaded.
- "ShowExcluded" items in report footers was removed.
- The ServiceTimeout (//st) NCover argument now interprets its parameter as the number of minutes to wait, not the number of seconds.
- Trend support is running in a semi locked down state and it will remove your branch and cyclomatic data when you append a new file. Back up your trend file before using v3.0.9. This will be fixed in v3.0.10.
- Changing your paths from very large names to very short names or removing settings may damage the file when using the //cs switch. There are cases where the length is not truncated, causing a malformed xml document. This will be fixed in v3.0.10.
- Opening a project does not load the last known coverage file. This will be fixed in v3.0.10.